Kucoin, the cryptocurrency stocks exchange platform, has an exciting mechanism for those who want to trade their gift cards and kcs token. They have created a marketplace where you can sell your gift cards for Bitcoin. The steps are simple:
- Go to Kucoin.com and click on the “Market” tab at the top of the screen to access the market page.
- Then, you will be able to see a list of all available cryptocurrencies on this platform, along with their prices in USD, BTC, and ETH (if there is no ETH price available, it means that a particular cryptocurrency is not available yet). Click on one of them and see the ” Trade ” option next. This offer will take you directly to the trading interface where you can buy, sell or earn cryptoyour chosen cryptocurrency using another one as a payment method (for example, if you want to buy Ethereum, then click on ETH).
- If you want to sell your gift card, then select it from the list first by clicking on the “Sell” button next to its name (or by pressing the “Ctrl+Shift+S” keyboard shortcut), which will open up another window containing all details about this
- Sell it on the marketplace. You’ll need to create an account and search for other users selling gift cards. You can use their lists to find out what they’re selling and how much they want for it. Once you find a user selling a gift card for the amount you wish to, you can buy it from that user by clicking “Buy Now” on their list of items for sale. This will take you through checkout, where you’ll enter your name and address—and then receive an email from Kucoin when the seller has confirmed receipt of payment.
- Trade it with someone else in person (offline). If you have friends who already use KuCoin, ask them if they’d be willing to trade with you! They might be able to sell some of their unused gift cards for cash instead of just giving them away; this will save both people money in fees charged by online marketplaces like eBay or Craigslist
- Log in to your KuCoin account and go to Assets.
- Click on the Gift Card tab and search for the gift card you want to sell.
- Enter the number of gift cards you want to sell, then click ‘Sell.’ You can also enter a specific price for each card if you’re going to do that instead.
- Enter your email address, and check your email inbox for a confirmation message from KuCoin with an order number. This is where you’ll receive payment from buyers once they complete their purchase through your link!
Kucoin is a cryptocurrency exchange based in the Asian country Hong Kong. It was founded by blockchain enthusiasts who wanted to make a more secure and efficient marketplace. Their goal is to create a trustworthy and reliable exchange while also accessible to everyone.
Kucoin offers many different cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, NEO, GAS, etc. The platform has its token called Kucoin Share (KCS), which can be used as part of the reward system on the forum. They also have their cryptocurrency wallet called Kucoin Wallet, which comes with a mobile app for iOS and Android devices. This wallet allows you to store your cryptocurrencies in one place to transfer them into other exchanges or wallets when needed quickly.